Louise’s April Blog – Day 10 - Rain
Hello, It has been so dark and dreary today. Oliver has been to our local autism centre today and George seems to have moved out (He is staying with Mam, to get a bit of peace and quiet from Oliver)
So an unexpected child free morning, so we went to do a bit of shopping. I also made some lovely soup in my soup maker for lunch (parsnip, sweet potato, tomato, curry power, stock powder and random herbs).
Workshops These are the following dates for our workshops based in Stockton on Tees, UK. Places can be booked online.
- Crochet Drop In Day – Friday 20th April 2018 10am – 3pm - Book now
- Learn to crochet – Beginners Workshop - 27th April 2018 – 10am – 3pm - Book now
- Crochet Drop In Day – Friday 25th May 2018 10am – 3pm - Book now
- Learn to crochet – Beginners Workshop - 1st June 2018 – 10am – 3pm - Book now
- Crochet Drop In Day – Friday 29th June 2018 10am – 3pm - Book now
I have not had much chance to make any progress on any of my projects today but I am planning on adding some more rows to my crochet scrappy blanket.
The Stylecraft Special Aran is very soft and easy to knit with. The aran range is 100% premium acrylic but has a great smooth feel. It is a economy yarn which we currently stock in 14 shades and each 100g ball is currently £1.65.
See you tomorrow,